Monday, February 6, 2017

BTS imagine: J-Hope teaching you how to dance a waltz

kin-chan-fanfic:

            You went straightly to the dance practice room. Your friends wedding was approaching and she asked you if you could participate in a special dance presentation as a maid of honor. You didn’t want to turn down her request, since you knew how she had dreamed about her wedding over and over when you were kids. You sighed. You only had forgotten one important thing: you didn’t know how to dance. You turned up the beat and started to practice your dance…two steps forward and one step back…two steps forward…one step back…ops! You had bumped into something…oh my God! It was J-Hope! Your embarrassment became transparent in your face…he went regularly in the same gym as you and you two often talked about random things…you were good friends…

           -I’m so sorry, J-Hope…

           -No problem, (y/n). Were you practicing?

           -Yes…

           J-Hope listened carefully to the song’s beats.

           -Is it a waltz?

           -Yes…

           -Is it for the wedding?- you had mentioned it to him a few days ago…

           You nodded. He opened a big smile.

           -How cute maid of honor you are! - he held your waist with his right arm and held your right hand with the other. Your bodies became really close- Let me help you with your training. Having a partner for this dance is better than to practice alone- he smirked- Follow me and there will be no mistakes…

            He moved two steps back and you tried to follow his lead by looking at his legs…

           -Don’t look at my legs- he grabbed your chin and your eyes met- Look at me only…

           You could feel you cheeks getting hot. His eyes sank you in his powerful stare. J-Hope never looked this manlier before.

           -Good…you are supposed to love me…only me…- he pulled your bodies even closer- You look so lovely - he whispered in your ear…would your heart be able to keep up with him?

           You were getting more and more uneasy. At some point, you tripped on your own foot and Hoseok made you spin, helping you regaining your balance back. He held your waist from behind and you could sense his face touching your neckline.

           -Are you okay?

           -Yes…thank you…

           -You have gotten better compared to the first time I saw you dancing…good job- he smiled.

           -Thank you…

           -With a little more experience, I bet you will be a good dancer…

           -Really? Thanks…

           -Who ever is your partner, I’m sure you can dance gracefully…you just need some training…

           -Thank you, J-Hope, for everything…- you smiled to him. He gave you a smirk and played a little with your nose.

           -I would do anything to see my little (y/n) smiling…- he looked at his watch- It’s getting late. I see you tomorrow- he hugged you and you him.

           -See you tomorrow, Hoseok…

          Wedding day…

           You had practiced the waltz over and over again. You weren’t able to see J-Hope again after the day he helped you, once he was preparing for his comeback. You wished you could show him your dance…as a thanks…you sighed. You wanted to know your partner for your dance, but the bride said it was a secret and you would know when the right time comes. Each pair had a matching color, so you could know your pair. The waltz song began to play. You were in green…you needed to find a person with a green tie…you were surprised to see Hoseok in the dance floor…he was wearing the green tie…

         -Hey (y/n)!

        -Hoseok! What are you doing here?

        -I was invited for the wedding as well- he laughed off- I didn’t told you earlier, because I wasn’t sure if I could make it to the wedding…wait…we are matching…you are my pair!

       -Yes…-you laughed as well.

       -Shall we move from where we started?- he played.

       -If you wish so…I’m not the same as before. I’ve done my practice- you smiled at him.

       -Then, we should move to our next stage…-he pulled you closer to his body. His touch was smooth and passionate at the same time. He leaned close to your ear and whispered with a serious tone- Would you go out with me?

       -Of course…-you smiled…

       Thank you for reading~ :) Please let me know if you guys liked this kind of post~ :). You can ask me do to this type of text with any kpop idol/anime character/book character…submit! Submit! :)


via BTS imagine: J-Hope teaching you how to dance a waltz

No comments:

Post a Comment