My brother who is at military training, on a brief phone call, told me that President Trump’s Inauguration Day was a HUGE celebration for everyone on their base!
He told me that his one instructor was so glad to finally say “Nobama” and walked around saying it all day, since if you didn’t know, in the US Military you cannot oppose or speak against the President who is the Commander-In-Chief of the US Military. On January 20th 2017, the military finally could talk trash and tell the truth about the horrible Obama after 8 miserable years.
Everyone was so happy that Donald Trump won and who will now look after the US Military and respect them, unlike Obama who spit on the US Military on a daily basis. Last I checked, only 10% of the US Military approved of Obama while the other 90% hated Obama.
God Bless our US Military! I’ll try to get more details from my brother next time he can call.
via conservative-collection: My brother who is at military training, on a brief phone call, told me that...