Thursday, February 23, 2017

Unofficial “Milso” Playlist

thewinterwife:

I’ve seen multiple “milso” playlist and they are all old & usually only one genre. I’m only sharing one that I made. Its a list of relatable of songs that I listen to when I’m in that funk. This is also probably good for Long Distance Relationships in general! Bolded ones are personal favorites!

  1. Willow Smith : Drowning
  2. Gym Class Heroes : Back Home
  3. Beyonce : At Last
  4. Bryson Tiller : Exchange  
  5. Carina Round : For Everything a Reason 
  6. Ciara : Jackie (for when you need a boost)
  7. Daniela Andrade : Thinkin Bout You
  8. Daughter : Numbers
  9. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros : Home
  10. Florence & The Machines : Over The Love
  11. India Arie : The Truth
  12. Jaden Smith : PCH 
  13. Janine & The Mixtape : Hold Me
  14. Jhene Aiko : W.A.Y.S. & Promises & For My Brother 
  15. Lana Del Rey : The Man I Love 
  16. Lauryn Hill : Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You
  17. Mac Miller : Objects In The Mirror
  18. Miguel : Pussy Is Mine / Coffee / Simple
  19. Moldy Peaches : Anyone Else But You
  20. Paramore : My Hero / The Only Exception
  21. Rihanna : Stay / We Found Love
  22. Roy Orbison : In Dreams
  23. J.Cole : Hello

via Unofficial “Milso” Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment